12/6/13

XMAS LIST

Here is what I want for Christmas and Hanukkah and Holiday Time. Just putting that out there. If you want to send me something lovely, I'll get you my address. ;-)


Carte D'Armenia burning papers


Djuna Barnes' Nightwood


CdG jumpsuit


Odeur 71


Ann Demeulemeester suit




Undercover skull stuff


VFiles UES shirt


CdG Homme Plus shirt


CdG jumpsuit (I feel like I would look really cute in this)


Safe House USA Comp duvet set


Ecart International lamp


House of Ladosha shirt


Prada oil slick levitate shoes


BCalla mesh one-shoulder top


CdG SHIRT paisley pants


Telfar hooded t-shirt


Chanel nail polish in Magic


Ann Demeulemeester backpack


CdG Homme Plus jacket


Yohji Yamamoto animal shorts (we can count this as an engagement ring)


Yohji Yamamoto pants

Feeling sort of bored and antsy. Last night my room mate did a big purge where he got rid of a bunch of clothes that had ripped or he no longer wore or were ruined. I was so jealous! I never get rid of anything. And if I want to make room for my Christmas presents then I guess I'd better get started right?

Last night I got a haircut and then I dyed my hair.

No comments: