12/21/07

Equivalence Examination

Some ideas:

-- Magay and I performed as Aries Heiress. We both wore purple (I made him). Magay performed a song called "Silver Dagger". We began by playing the opening lines from Ike & Tina's "Poor Little Fool" through a loop peddle. So it made Tina the drums of the song.

I want to tell all of you, that ain't doing nothing for me, and can't do nothing for me, yous attend to YOUR business. And leave mine alone.

Then in between songs we made a loop of Janis saying same fucking day, man. I sang Laura Nyro's "And When I Die". It was pretty gorgeous.

-- Watching a movie about early 1990s "Dance" music culture. I'm getting a lot of fashion tips. Or, as Dimitri from Deee-Lite says in the video: "It's not really fashion. We don't do fashion, you know? It's just, like, having style." The movie makes me think a lot about wearing necklaces. Generally. And wearing clean clothes. they say in this movie that Kylie isn't "rock n roll" enough. which I think is a) true and b) wonderful.

-- Okay I hate these haterade-sipping motherfuckers in my life. Not even in my life. Just around, trying to bring me down. Y'know? It feels like HELL. And I know what HELL feels like. DEAR ASSHOLES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE (and are probably reading this, and acting like you're not). IT'S ALL GONNA BE OKAY. I'M TOTALLY COOL. BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL HATING ON ME AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS, ACTING ALL NASTY AND POWERFUL WITH STUPID LIVES, HANGING OUT IN BROOKLYN RIGHT NOW WHERE IT'S FREEZING, AND YOU NEED TO MOISTURIZE YOUR FACES CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING WRINKLES FORM BEING EVIL AND NASTY, LOOKING ALL LIKE:



AND I'M CHILLING IN CALIFORNIA WITH MY GIRLS, HANGING OUT AND BEING MAGICKAL, ALL LIKE:




(I'm the blond one. Y'know, the one with wings.)

OKAY?

-- I am having a flash of that kind of panic that happens in the spring time. I'm feeling very anxious and nervous. i sort of wish this winter was over already. I have had enough.





ok happy holidays

No comments: