1/21/08

FASHION IDOL: LISA FRANK

We've been over this. It's so boring: socially unacceptable, "not for boys", and thereby forbidden during childhood and adolescence. My parents are pretty cool and would've let me have it, but the kids at school would have flayed me for it. (They beat me up anyway, I should've just gone for it). Now, however, I really do live in a neon rainbow world , forever traveling between the land of dreams, a multicolor sky and the "real world" which is full of delightful animal friends. Now I can have this, can wear it out.

Finally












2 comments:

BRYAN AMBITION said...

omg omg OMG lisa frank! i forgot about lisa frank!
you are a gem...a total unicorn with a pink mane!!
my entire month has been brightened.

xoxo

agnesrum said...

hi max
i just realized that we both sort of have the same teeth...
and that dog with the strawberry is amazing.
i still read your blog and think of you often because of this
and wish that i knew you better.
email me sometime if you wanto
talk about riot grrrl, or life,
scandal, or feeling
either coast, mutual friends,
shonen knife, anything
xo
sam