3/10/08

Calendar Magick

On Wearing Many Hats: I start at a new position today, the TECH PERSON at an arts nonprofit. You should be jealous. How TECH am I? This remains to be seen.

SO I committed to too many ideas / projects / people. And now I need to scale it back.
Maybe going on a date this week.

Reading only reading Joan Didion and listening only to Silvia Night's cover of "Material Girl" and Utah Saints' "Something Good". Working actually on a new story, involving the following images / elements:

- Our mouths filled with coins, we kiss expensive
- Here is a hint: we suck the nickles clean before spitting them into wishing wells
- Keeping castles, thrones, crowns clean
- Taste of artificial sweetener at the back of your tongue
- BEING A GOOD DAUGHTER.

Were it not for the winning combination of my pachydermal memory, stoner nonchalance, campy fag humor, and witchy bitch jealous tragedy, I might not be able to keep all of this together. I might not be able to notice and then use all of these fabulous things.

Lucky for me (my horoscope said I'd be LUCKY), I take fantastic notes.

No comments: