8/17/08

Offer

Had a nightmare last night that you and I were real estate agents. We had to sell our house to a rich Hollywood couple. It was "my house", but it didn't resemble anywhere I'd ever lived or even seen in a movie. It was a mansion. For some reason, maybe because we had to work together to sell it, you were nice to me. Leading everyone down a white staircase you smiled at me. In my room, in my closet I found two friends of mine fucking. I locked them in. I was scared that if you saw them you'd get mad at me, it'd start all over again. And just, I thought in the dream, just when you were starting to be nice to me again. Just when I thought we could get along again.

I woke up to the sound of car breaks screeching, the sound of a car running into a fire hydrant in front of my house.

No comments: