And it's only 11:00am!
- I love Iggy Pop. Listening to him on the train every morning is great, it really energizes me. Every morning it occurs to me every morning in the same surprised way that: a) Iggy Pop has always been a sexy fox, and b) he's actually such a good singer.
- "Get ready to start getting snooped on!"
- My horoscope for today is titled / themed: Buoyant Optimism. That's totally crazy.
- "God that girl is wearing the ugliest dress I have ever seen. Does she think that it's 'silly' and 'random' and cute? It's awful." (To a lady wearing a brown skirt with a black vinyl appliqué pattern in the shape of weird art deco coffee beans. It looked like she made it out of one of the lampshades at Sarbucks).
- I like all that Paisley Underground stuff. It's like, LA Hipsters who tried to deny that Punk had ever happened. Totally weird.
- "I like big orchestrated dancing, always. That trumps my neoliberal sensitivites".
- If you go looking for trouble you're always going to find it.