11/11/08

Full stop agonize. I've neither had a full night's sleep nor an actual meal in the last week. I think (hope) I have some kind of virus. Doc isn't too worried.

No fun. No thinking.

I need a new room mate. I need two new room mates. Help.

I want to make (another) list of things gone wrong / bad. But I don't know if it'll help. I've been keeping a running tally, my "List Of Complaints" on my computer. I like when I forget to add something, sort of. Maybe it's better that way? My biggest complaint is that I'm still sick.

I've lost 8 pounds in the last week. And not the fun way. I am prescribed the B.R.A.T. diet for the next week, at least. Today I am getting fitted for my modeling shoot this weekend. Strange.

But there are so many things that are bugging me. Almost all other people, other boys. I'm glad to not have much of a social life, lately. I've been doing a lot of laying down, groaning.

And I'm also sad that Miriam Makeba died.


No comments: