1/31/09

I was on your side, Bill, when you were losing.

My horoscope today says:

"Favors granted- Today you will focus your attention on getting ahead in some way. You feel strong, vigorous and confident. Your relationship with your superiors is good, and they may grant you some favor that will assist you in your efforts. Nevertheless you do not feel dependent upon anyone now, nor do you feel that you need recognition from others. Instead you draw satisfaction from knowing inside yourself what you can do. You have a good understanding of yourself, and the calmness that usually goes along with this influence enables you to plan with a cool head. Your personal and family life are also benefited by this influence, because your personal strength is coupled with a sense of responsibility and the knowledge that you don't have to take away anything from your loved ones in order to get ahead."

What it should have said:

"Way to go losing your wallet, you fucking idiot."

I woke up this morning with dirt, twigs and leaves on my t shirt and in my bed. My sweater and jacket were fine, though missing my motherfucking wallet. I don't know how I got dirty. Something happened in between when I took off my coat when I got home and when I got into bed. I'm really struggling to figure out how I managed to roll around on the forest floor in my bedroom at one in the morning but the more I think about it the more I think it may be related to losing my wallet and there seems to be only one explanation and it is: ghosts.

1 comment:

The Royal We said...

"Wedding Bell Blues" is such an epic. Nyro forever.