2/11/09

Thinking of it

This is as good a snapshot as anything else, I think.

Things I need to buy at the grocery store:
  • Coffee
  • Soymilk
  • Bread
  • Cereal
  • Yogurt
  • Peanut Butter
  • Rice Cakes
  • Tofu
  • Tempeh
  • Onions
  • Kale
  • Pickles
  • Bell Peppers
  • Apples
  • Raisins
  • Salad dressing
  • Olive oil
  • Pasta
  • Ice cream

Things to discuss with my therapist tonight:
  • My sex life
  • Student loans
  • Goals: go to Europe, somehow
  • The mouse in my kitchen
  • The Apocalypse
  • Why I can't just drop it, or get over anything, ever
  • Getting drunk and losing my wallet
  • This guy I think is cute and how I feel really conflicted about it
  • Being too hard on myself
  • Not being hard enough on everyone else
  • Finding a way to be harder on the world
  • Not letting resentful haters get me down
  • Why bragging / name-dropping is so upsetting to me (why?)
  • Joining Twitter
  • Bossy dudes who think that bossing me around turns me on, and it so totally doesn't.

Songs I listen to when I feel bad:
  • The Spinanes- "Hawaii Baby"
  • Internal/External- "Stepping Up to the Mic (Featuring Kathleen Hanna)"
  • De La Soul- "Magic Number"
  • Planningtorock- "Modern Love"
  • Pash(ly)- "eSSI"
  • Laura Nyro- "Blackpatch"
  • Sleater-Kinney- "What if I was Right?"
  • Bobby Birdman- "I Will Come Again"
  • Janelle Monae- "Many Moons"
  • Santogold / Stiffed- "Your Voice"
  • Land of the Loops- "Growing Concern"
  • Grace Jones- "I'm Not Perfect (But, I'm Perfect for You)"
  • Raincoats- "Animal Rhapsody (12" Extended Mix)"
  • Mecca Normal- "Who Shot Elvis?"
  • Slits- "Ping-Pong Affair"

No comments: