1/8/10

Curly Vine

Last night I went to Walt Cessna's new apartment to take some new pictures. with thee fabulous Nicholas Gorham and Johnny Nickson. Walter made us really yummy vegetarian dinner and we listened to a lot of Deee-Lite and watched Missy videos. And took some really cool photographs, which you'll see soon. Walter has an art show in NYC on 2/19, I will give y'all some more info about that as it approaches. SO MUCH FUN though.

Nick showed us a cute little movie he made, recently:

Expect more wonderful videos from Nicholas, shortly.

Also this morning in Awesome Things, my friend Zan just wrote a really interesting article on Lady Gaga. I have been a little bit critical of her as a pop icon, but always feel like I don't have a way to articulate how I feel about her. Zan raises some interesting points and does it in a really subtle way, and I think you all should GO CHECK IT OUT.

Tomorrow we're shooting a bit more for the "Pickaxe & Shovel" music video, then I'm go-go dancing at QxBxRx.


I dunno. I think I might stay in tonight to get some work done. Maybe I can be tempted or lured out of my cave.

Looking forward, to when I can see you again. I know exactly what I'm going to do. I mean, I know exactly what we're going to do. Do you like it when I have an entire date all planned out? Maybe you don't want me to tell you about it, you want it to be a surprise. Or, instead, maybe it really bores you or pisses you off that I would presume to know what you'd wanna do. But I have this idea. And I'm pretty sure you'd be into it.

1 comment:

Kyle Brod said...

you'll never give up aires