1/19/10

Sun Square Pluto



Facing, I guess, some difficult truths. (About myself). I am working on a new piece but I don't want to talk about it really (one of the aspects of this transit is a deep, dark, fear of being exposed, and having big doubts about one's creative output) but I will say that one of the lines in the piece, maybe my favorite line is: "The truth turns me on".

That's true. I am trying to hold onto that because from yesterday to tomorrow what constitutes "the truth" is changing. This is a transit about dealing with one's fear of change, and how we need to embrace change. Okay, got it.

Sort of like also described by the theory behind deep frying: "If performed properly, deep-frying does not make food excessively greasy, because the moisture in the food repels the oil. The hot oil heats the water within the food, steaming it from the inside out; oil cannot go against the direction of this powerful flow because (due to its high temperature) the water vapor pushes the bubbles toward the surface. As long as the oil is hot enough and the food is not immersed in the oil for too long, oil penetration will be confined to the outer surface."

As in = NOT GOOD FOR YOU. BAD FOOD. DEEP FRIED. It should work but it can go wrong.

On my way to work this morning I saw a man get hit by a taxi on 6th Avenue. He was sitting up and people were helping him but it looks like it had hit his leg(s). I almost had a panic attack. I am being very cautious and open to new ways of thinking about my life. Very open to dismissing old behavioral patterns.

Really happy that I chose to dress cute today. I'm going to my old friend Marcus' birthday dinner tonight. I love him so.

No comments: