12/28/10

So my flight to New York, scheduled for yesterday morning was canceled.



TYPICAL MERCURY RETROGRADE. i was so sleepy and groggy at the airport that when they made the announcement that all flights to JFK were canceled, I couldn't even get upset. I was very calm and sweet, I thought, to the Ticket Lady, who rebooked me on a flight on New Year's Eve, arriving in NYC at 4pm. Just enough time for a disco nap, shower, and partytime. I was told that it was "a real blessing" that I got that booking. It didn't seem like a blessing, but EVERYTHING ELSE IS ALL BOOKED UP. So maybe it is.



I'm just hanging out at my parents house today. Planning some shows in NYC. Eating cookies. A little bit bored but also not complaining. I mean, there are definitely worse places to be stranded. Right? Right.

1 comment:

Julia said...

MAX I NEED TO KNOW WHO DID THAT PAINTING!!!!!!!!!