8/5/11

Something very Special is Happening

Tomorrow night I am celebrating my 27th Birthday and I am performing at my favorite dance party in the world, JUDY!



Come join JUDY in her ancestral home of THE HOSE where she will help you explore THE CAVE OF FORGOTTEN QUEER DREAMS. Don’t be scared- Judy will hold your hand as we go spelunking through the sparkling sedimentary layers of homo history. Bring a headlamp and brace yourself for BATTY performances by: JUNE FAGLEY, MAX STEELE and GEO WYETH.

GAY CAVES ARE ALSO RAVES- feel the volcanic beats from your DJs: MICHAEL MAGNAN, PHOEBE JEAN & THE AIR FORCE, BENJAMIN HABER and BRIAN BELUKHA. Hosted by the original ENCINO MA’AM ICKY MIKKI

This is the afterparty for the Pop-up Museum of Queer History, so before you tunnel over to Judy, come to the opening! (https://www.facebook.com/e​vent.php?eid=1786562721996​48)

BELIEVE IT:
GAY CAVE RAVE
Saturday August 6th 10-4
Free B4 11, $5 After
White Noise 225 Ave B. Between 13th and 14th
OPEN VODKA BAR 10-11
Get there early or real late if you don’t want to wait to get in!

JUDY began at the HOSE many years ago, so to be able to be back in the original home is such a treat. Ever since the party began, I have been obsessed with trying to perform there. And I have been bugging the hosts about it for years. So I am particularly thrilled to be asked on the eve of my BDAY. I am turning 27 (into Amy Winehouse). And I hope that if you are in NYC you will join me.

No comments: