9/9/11

On Recycling

I just got the video from the performance I did on 7/20/11 at the TOTAL STYRENE the benefit for Lizzie Scott’s wonderful STYRENE FANTASTIC project. The name of the piece I am performing in this video is TEACH FRANKENSTEIN TO DANCE.
I wrote a bit about the piece, it’s score and some thoughts about it, earlier on the blog. You can see this HERE.



Watching the video, I do sort of wish that I had been able to wrangle the weaves a bit better, but I think it worked out okay. I wish the video was from my perspective, so you could see the audience's reaction. It was very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you wearing margiela trainers in the video? GOOD LOOK.

billycheer@gmail.com said...

Thanks! They're actually not MMM, but are German Army-issue shoes, which Margiela based his replica sneakers off of. I'm hella glad someone noticed tho.