10/1/12

IT'S OCTOBER FIRST

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm doing two shows this week, and I want you come! First, on Wednesday 10/3/12, B0DYH1GH is performing at this really cool new event thrown by Max Bernstein, performing with some of our favorite people.



APOCALYPSE WOW 2: WAY BEYOND THUNDERDOME
A NIGHT OF COMEDY AND MUSIC

FEATURING:
KATE BERLANT
CAROLINE CONTILLO
JOHN EARLY
CASEY JANE ELLISON

MUSIC BY: B0DYH1GH (MAX STEELE AND DANIEL PORTLAND)

HOUSE BAND: DJ JEALOUS ORGASM (JOE HEFFERNAN)
HOSTED BY: MAX BERNSTEIN

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3
Doors at 8:30/Show at 9
FREE!
UPSTAIRS AT ISA
348 WYTHE AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 11211
FACEBOOK INVITE

And then on THURSDAY 10/4/12 I'm performing by myself as Max Steele and the Party Ice at PUSSY FAGGOT. I haven't done a Party Ice show in a while, and I am really excited to kick out the jams back home at my favorite party, Pussy Faggot, with the gang of dear buddies, and of course, MISS PENNIFER ARCADE. I am just sickened with anticipation.



PUSSY FAGGOT! JUBILEE: All Hail The Queen
The Return of Penny Arcade
Thursday, October 4, 2012
The Delancey
168 Delancey St. (at Clinton)
New York, NY
Admission $10 / $6 with SPECIAL RSVP LINK

Back home at The Delancey, this special edition of PUSSY FAGGOT! features DJs…
+ ANDREW ANDREW
+ TOM JACKSON (GAYLETTER)

and performances by…
+ MIKE ALBO
+ RAUL DE NIEVES
+ CLINT MICHIGAN
+ MATTY CROSLAND (of the Pixie Harlots)
+ JORDAN FOX
+ JOSEPH KECKLER
+ BIANCA LEIGH
+ HEATHER LITTEER
+ LOTUS EATER MACHINE
+ AMBER RAY
+ BEN RIMALOWER
+ SARAH SCREAMS
+ MAX STEELE AND THE PARTY ICE
+ TURSI
+ ISIS VERMOUTH
+ JACK WATERS & PETER CRAMER

Door by LA CHINA LOCA

FACEBOOK INVITE

Gosh I hope y'all can come.

Hey you guys it's the first of October, you know what that means:


No comments: