2/27/13

Career Extra



I feel like I might actually be getting sick. I'm really hoping that's not the case, but there's an ominous tickle in my throat. And I've had a really bad headache for like two days, which is totally uncharacteristic. I think it's from carrying too much stuff around on my left shoulder this weekend? Last night, I was in a rough mood and getting ready for bed (sickly bed) last night when I came across the following fashion editorial on Tumblr. I had actually been half looking for this, but figured it wouldn't be out till the summer, and even if it was, I wouldn't be in it. So I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up on my dash.



This was a fun project, in the way that it's fun to get to say that I got some cash to sit behind Liya for Japanese Vogue. They did end up using a photo of me, pretending to be asleep.



Cute, right?

Vogue Japan, April 2013
Models: Liya Kebede & David Agbodji
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-up: Hannah Murray

There were, obviously, other photos which featured me much more prominently and they weren't used but that's ok that's part of the trip of being an extra. Of being in the background.

Tonight I'm helping to host this epick, massive reading at the Spectrum. Featuring so many of my favorite people. I really hope I'm not getting sick. Staying positive, eating lots of gross shit.

No comments: