6/30/13

GAY PRIDE 2013

For me it's the women's short-shorts from awful american apparel that I wear to run downstairs for the delivery guy. It's my routine, for Sundays: P.N.D. and Vegan Thai and Air Conditioning. I just sang at the Bureau of General Services Queer Division at this rad party put on by lovely Shane Shane. I slept in most of the morning then went to the gym and that's it. I made lunch. I skipped the sunburn and I skipped the parade and I feel like the space to have a routine is special enough, right now. This time. Other times, different stories (naturally). Back to routine. Back to working my way through the Spike Lee cannon. Back to the shorts I kept from college. I wore them on Avenue A at 4 in the morning so many years ago. I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa. And everyone.

No comments: