9/25/13

ENCOURAGER at La MaMa on Saturday 9/28



I'm performing my solo show/self-help workshop, ENCOURAGER, at the legendary La MaMa Experimental Theater Club as part of their new solo performance series, A Series of One. I'm really excited to get to do this performance again, in Manhattan, and at such a fantastic venue. The performance will be this Saturday, September 28th at 10pm. You can purchase tickets HERE.
There are still some discounted ($10) pre-sale tickets available for the website. Otherwise it's $15 for Adults or $10 Students/Seniors.

You can see more information about the show on the La MaMa Blog.I was also recently interviewed for Next Magazine about the show. There's yet more information about the show from when I debuted it at Brooklyn Arts Exchange/BAX last spring, when I did a some fairly in-depth interviews/features for Gay City News and GAYLETTER, respectively.

Facebook invite HERE.

I hope you can come!

No comments: