9/4/13

Two Times to See

So summer's over, thank goodness, and it reminds me of this song:



Still feeling pretty low and pretty desperate, but what's new. I want to complain but I'm even boring myself. there are a lot of things to be excited about. Specifically:

NEXT WEEK I'M PERFORMING A NEW SHOW IN PROVINCETOWN AS PART OF THE AFTERGLOW FESTIVAL. Check it out:



If you're in P-Town or Boston next week, please definitely come! I've absolutely never done anything even remotely like this show, and I am beyond excited and happy and thrilled to be part of the Afterglow festival and to be working with the legendary Molly Pope. So, so much fucking fun.

Then, after I get back, I jump back into the studio to polish up my solo show ENCOURAGER, which I made this year at BAX. If you didn't get a chance to see the performances in April (or even if you did) I would love for you to come to this performance. I'll be doing ENCOURAGER for one night only at La MaMa as part of their solo performance festival. You can see info about the show including how to buy tickets HERE.

And I'm working on a new issue of Scorcher and B0DYH1GH is playing some shows. I feel like it's back to school time but I'm not in school. Today I guess I'm tired or something, but I feel really cranky. I'm going to rehearsal after work, and singing is fun, I think, so that'll make me feel better. I'll really feel better when I can take my shoes off and cook dinner. I often think of that.

Silently adding to my list of demands, my complaint department box, etc.


No comments: